Saturday, May 25, 2013

Playing with Ploy



I loved the interaction with Ploy. She was rescued from the circus and in this video here you will see that she is softer and starting to open up. She is so curious here. I loved that our mahouts were playing with me that day, and the way they surrounded Ploy. She was very responsive and obviously showed her level of comfort to all of us. Perhaps being more familiar with the mahouts helped her to feel more comfortable. I was a bit overwhelmed when she took her trunk and checked me out. I was trusting that all was fine and knowing that they also have something like 80,000 muscles in the trunk. Elephants are very strong, and way more powerful than we can imagine so I was feeling a bit intimidated by her. I will always treasure the memory of this day! I know that we were beginning to experience some wonderful shifts with Ploy. We truly witnessed a big heart chakra opening and her willingness to also trust us. Sound is a great medicine indeed

No comments:

Post a Comment